This one day Governance and the Management of Portfolios and Programmes workshop focuses around the understanding of;
- ‘doing things right’ (Project and Programme Management)
- ‘doing the right things’ (Portfolio Management)
- Making the right decisions (Governance)
Key issues are discussed, such as;
- What key roles and responsibilities are required to enable positive progression?
- How should an organisation structure itself to best enable P3M methodology?
- What does Project, Programme and Portfolio Management (P3M) mean in practice?
Businesses increasingly see the importance of Project / Programme / Portfolio Management (P3M) with appropriate Governance as the means for delivering business strategy.
This course is designed to equip attendees with tools to enhance inter-project coordination, assist in making better investment decisions and the management of changing priorities.
These attributes can greatly enhance the success rate for projects/programs and the wider portfolio within your organisation.
Enhance the success rate for projects/programs and the wider portfolio within your organisation.
- Project, Programme and Portfolio Management (P3M)
- Identify and understand the key roles and responsibilities
- Enhance inter-project coordination
- Make better investment decisions
- Manage changing priorities
- 8 hours of interactive classroom training
- Attendance certificate
- Course material
- Morning & afternoon tea and lunch
- Over 20 FREE Project Management templates
- Student workbook
Details about the training
- Project, Programme and Portfolio Managers and Sponsors
- Project Steering & Governance Committee members
- Technical Specialists and project team members interested in P3M
Duration: 1 day workshop
Public training is available around New Zealand:
Corporate training: This training course can be delivered on- or offsite anywhere in New Zealand and the rest of Asia Pacific.
Minimum numbers apply.
No available dates in your area? Contact us to talk about in-house delivery or joining a waiting list.
No formal prerequisites, although a familiarity with a project environment would be beneficial
Please contact us directly for offline registrations and group bookings.