An Agile Masterclass, focusing on the skills and behaviours required for Agile teams to be successful in an Agile environment. The agile approach is a powerful mindset that improves project collaboration and team productivity.
This one-day workshop will give delegates the ability to work on or lead an agile team. The syllabus covers Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD). We combine this with practical advice on how to apply agile to your projects
The course material is based on the latest research and years of experience in Agile.
Agile development is a project management method, not a development or a coding process
This online masterclass is aimed at current and aspiring leaders, managers and project sponsors who are interested in adding Agile to their existing toolbox.
- 6 hours interactive on-line classroom training
- Course material
- Attendance certificate (6 PDUs)
Details about the training
- Project Managers and team members
- Business Analysts
- Test Analysts
- Change Leaders
This masterclass is delivered 100% on-line in a live and interactive online classroom environment.
The masterclass is presented as 3 x 2 hour sessions.
Delegates would require a fast internet connection. The bandwidth requirements to have a seamless video and audio experience is 2.0 Mbps (up and down). Test your internet speed here: www.speedtest.net
Course fee: NZD $599 + GST
- Agile principles and mind-set
- Understand the importance of Value Driven Delivery
- Improving stakeholder engagement
- Advice for boosting team performance
- How to plan in an adaptive environment
- Problem detection and issue resolution
- Tips for continuous improvement
No formal prerequisites, although a familiarity with a project environment would be beneficial
Please contact us directly for offline registrations and group bookings.