Successful change management is the cornerstone of any organisation’s survival in a world where sort of change is no longer a choice, but a requirement for longevity.
This two day Change Management workshop is designed to equip change leaders with the hard and soft skills to lead and manage organisational change and support the people and organisation throughout the change process.
The challenge change leaders face is to support people through these transitions, which can sometimes be intensely traumatic, involve loss of power and sometimes even prestige.
Left un-managed, only 54% of change initiatives are successful
- Understand the nature of a change process and recognise stages of the change curve
- Display leadership skills to manage the change process
- Relay five models to organisational change management and understand the differences and similarities of each (Kotter, VIRSA, Adkar, Prosci and Lewin)
- Understand the four roles and associated responsibilities of the change management team
- Facilitate effective communication throughout a change process
- Diagnose reasons for resistance to change and recommend remedial actions
- Distinguish between the five different approaches to conflict management
- Develop an Action Plan to implement organisational change
- Develop an effective strategy to drive organisational change
- 14 hours of interactive classroom training
- Attendance certificate
- Course material
- Morning & afternoon tea and lunch
- Student workbook
Details about the training
Duration: 2 days interactive workshop
Public training are available around New Zealand:
Corporate training available anywhere in New Zealand and the rest of Asia Pacific.
Minimum numbers apply.
- Change management resource/team
- Executives and senior managers
- Managers and supervisors
- Project team
- Project support functions
- Change Management Overview
- Understanding the nature and process of change
- Change life cycle framework
- Critical factors that can impede or foster change
- The change curve and leadership skills required throughout the process
- The Change Process
- Change Management Models (Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model & VIRSA Model)
- Change Management Roles and networks
- Communication models throughout change
- Implementing Change
- Understanding resistance to change and creating buy-in
- Other change models – review (ADKAR®, Prosci, Lewin)
- The Change Leader’s Roadmap
- Key strategies for implementing change
Course fee: NZD $1,799 + GST
Contact us for corporate rates.
No formal prerequisites
Please contact us directly for offline registrations and group bookings.