Get to know Greg
Greg is a Projects Professional with a wealth of experience across a number of industries and in the public and private sectors.
This versatility has been demonstrated through a wide variety of roles in his career to date. His most recent engagements at Lyttleton Port, Couplands, Airways Corporation, Environment Canterbury and Christchurch City Council all involved liaison with senior Executives and multiple external vendors.
His wide range of skills and attributes include:
- Investment analysis and business cases
- Project Management of large IT, business change and construction projects
- Senior stakeholder engagement
- Business Analysis
- Process analysis and improvement
- Vendor procurement and management
In his spare time can be found enjoying some banter with his two children, damaging his knees on the ski slopes, or attempting to play golf. He is also a self professed, ‘cricket tragic’ and still plays to a reasonable standard.