Trinadh UppalapatiProject Management Consultant
- Project Management
- Performance Management
- Financial Control
- Risk Management
- Technology Implementation
- Vendor Management
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- ROI Analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Sciences
- Master’s Degree in Sciences (Oils & Fats)
- Post Graduate program in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (PGP-AIML)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- British Computer Society Certified Tester – Foundation Level
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist – CRM
- PRINCE 2 Registered Practitioner
- ICAgile Certified Professional
- Information Technology
- ERP Systems
- Oil & Gas
Trinadh is a forward thinking, capable and committed IT professional with over 15 years of experience in the IT industry, a proven ability to meet deadlines with a history of managing projects in various environments. Able to manage customer/stakeholder expectations and the ability to take full responsibility for delivering project objectives.
His wide range of skills, and attributes include;
- Experience in agile and waterfall project methodologies
- Ability to produce high-quality deliverables
- Business strategist with focus of aligning business goals and technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage, and bottom-line gains.
Trinadh is a committed Project Manager who is able to define and design new solutions, develop business cases, run workshops to capture requirements and deliver an approach with minimal impact on existing software and Infrastructure.
In his spare time, Trinadh enjoys flying recreational aircraft or relaxing by solving complicated Rubix cubes, such as twisted, megamorphix, mastermorphix, QJ Dodecahedron.