Stefan BuerkiSenior Consultant
- Project Management
- Strategic planning
- New product development (HW, SW)
- Product lifecycle management
- Marketing, Sales, customer relationship management and PR
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Information Technologies
- Electrical Power Management
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering – University of Bern, Switzerland
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration – KS School, St Gallen, Switzerland
Stefan is a project management professional offering a wide range of business skills and functional competencies.
With a career spanning over 25 years in the OEM sector working for global brands like Ericsson, Siemens and Eaton, Stefan has had various roles from Product Manager to General Manager, and therefore making him a versatile Project Manager and Senior Consultant. His collaborative leadership style is effective in leading projects, ensuring project teams are fully engaged.
Stefan brings many years of new product development (HW and SW) and product lifecycle management to a project environment.
An Electrical Engineer by trade, Stefan has had a long career working with customers helping them to achieve their goals. He enjoys meeting new clients and supporting them to achieve the desired results and outcome.
With a technical and commercial background, Stefan brings a wide range of business skills and functional competencies to a new project challenge.
If not chasing project actions and milestones, Stefan enjoys traveling, reading and various sports. He is a keen skier (the more the better) and mountain biker. (nothing beats a good downhill ride) In his spare time, you can find him hiking in the Port Hills or catching up with friends. He also enjoys coaching his teenage kids about THE important stuff for life.