- Procurement & Supply Chain strategy
- Contract management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Alliancing & Partnering activation
- Programme and Project governance
- Process and workflow analysis
- Environmental Management
- Local and Central Government
- Oil & Gas
- Tertiary Education
- Electricity Sector
- Infrastructure and Construction
- Masters Degree Building Science
- Diploma Environmental Management
- Diploma Energy Management
- Chartered Engineer (CMEngMZ)
- Fellow Facilities Management Association
- Member Inst. Of Directors
- IoD Directors Residential Course
Paul Rogers is a management consultant with 35 years experience in engineering, projects, procurement and supply chain management and advisory.
Based in Christchurch, New Zealand, Paul consults to a wide variety of clients from Qatar to Queenstown in the local and central government sector, Infrastructure, Petro-chem, utilities, manufacturing, Iwi and commercial property environments.
Paul delivers training programmes to a range of corporate entities and universities across Australasia, Middle and South East Asia spanning contract, procurement, asset and project management.
“Fantastic course & great trainer with real life experience and a wealth of knowledge! The group number was perfect, big enough to engage with each other and share experiences. Course material is great for taking notes and keeping on hand after the course to refresh on what we’ve learnt.”
Adele Eyers, Contract Management Training delegate, 2020
Paul holds a number of governance and board roles spanning private and public entities including a volunteer role as a trustee of the Ngā Puna Wai Sports Trust.
If you’d like to get in touch, please compete the following form: