Carol SpeirsTraining Partner
- Organisational Development
- Learning and Adult Education
- Training Trainers
- Instructional Design
- Training Course Delivery and Facilitation
- Project Management of Training Rollouts/Change Initiatives
- Contract Management of vendors
- E-Learning module creation
- Information Technology
- Education and Training
- FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods)
- Engineering Services
- Energy Sector
- Government Departments
- Financial Services
- M.A, Adult Education, Massey University
- Postgraduate Diploma, Organisational Development, Herriot-Watt University
- Certificate, Social Studies, Victoria University
- Agile Foundation and Practitioner, APMG
A highly skilled Learning Design and Delivery specialist, Carol is a sought-after Training professional with deep knowledge of all facets of L&D, training and organisation development.
Carol has applied her skills in a wide variety of settings, from IBM and ANZ to Government, Consulting, and as a hands-on practitioner. With the ability to focus on the outcome required, Carol can develop a strategy and plan to achieve results. Customer-centric, creative, friendly, and fun, Carol is outcomes-focused and always delivers.
Carol’s delivery style shows her years of experience and the ability to help attendees understand the value of what they are being taught.
Outside of work Carol is a volunteer for Boomerang Bags and Dress for Success. Carol is also an excellent Chef and enjoys baking in her spare time.