The tools and techniques relating to project communication and change management are an essential item for the project managers’ toolkit. In an environment that has been created to deliver organisational change, the Project Manager needs to be equipped with the ‘softer’ skills relating to people management and their willingness (or not!) to embrace change. Attendees will gain familiarity of techniques commonly used in change programmes.
Left un-managed, only 54% of change initiatives are successful
- Effectively manage project change
- Understanding the phases of change
- Organisational change management models
- 4 hours interactive on-line classroom training
- Course material
- Attendance certificate (4 PDUs)
Details about the training
- Change management resource/team
- Executives and senior managers
- Managers and supervisors
- Project team
- Project support functions
This training is delivered 100% on-line in a live and interactive online classroom environment.
The training is presented as 2 x 2 hour sessions.
Delegates would require a fast internet connection. The bandwidth requirements to have a seamless video and audio experience is 2.0 Mbps (up and down). Test your internet speed here: www.speedtest.net
Course fee: NZD $499 + GST
- Understand the nature of a change process and recognise stages of the change curve
- Display leadership skills to manage the change process
- Relay five models to organisational change management and understand the differences and similarities of each (Kotter, VIRSA, Adkar, Prosci and Lewin)
- Understand the four roles and associated responsibilities of the change management team
- Facilitate effective communication throughout a change process
- Diagnose reasons for resistance to change and recommend remedial actions
- Distinguish between the five different approaches to conflict management
- Develop an Action Plan to implement organisational change
- Develop an effective strategy to drive organisational change
No formal prerequisites.
Participants can claim 4 PDUs (Professional Development Units) with the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Please contact us directly for offline registrations and group bookings.