- You are only registered for a course after you’ve received confirmation of registration from Millpond.
- Full payment is required before the start of any course
- For early bird (8% discount) on courses – a registration form needs to be received at least 2 months prior to the start of the scheduled course.
- Millpond operate at a minimum number of delegates per course. If the total number of students enrolled for a course is less than required, the course may be rescheduled or delegates rolled over to the next course.
- Millpond take group photos during workshops and training. The photos are distributed to attendees and sometimes posted to our social media pages (delegates remain anonymous). If you do not wish to be included in the group photos, please inform your trainer at the start of the course.
- Notification of cancellation must be received in writing no less than 30 days prior to course commencement. There is no refund for cancellations occurring within 30 days of the course start date, or for ‘no shows’. Attendee or course date substitution can be arranged no less than 30 days prior to course commencement. There is a maximum of one change per booking and any rescheduled course must be attended within a 3 month period. Date change requests received less than 30 days prior to the start of the course will incur a fee of 50% of the total course price.