Rusta Van WykSenior Consultant
- Project Management
- People Leadership
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Governance
- Business Transformation
- Business Process Definition & Management
- Business Process Optimisation
- Business Analysis
- Quality Audits/Assurance
- Local Government
- Food and Beverage Services
- Information Technology
- Masters Information Technology
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) – Financial Management,
- Bachelor of Commerce – Business Management
- Management of Portfolios Foundation, APMG
- Prince2 Register Practitioner, APMG
- Cobit 5 Foundation Certificate, APMG
- ITIL Foundation Certificate, AMPG
- Quality Management Lead Auditor (ISO9001), BVQI
Rusta is an accomplished professional with experience in delivering change initiatives and building strong partnerships with stakeholders within the health care, agriculture, local government, and banking sectors. Along with thriving on complexity with pragmatic and innovative approaches to delivering initiatives, Rusta has developed and contributed to implementing data governance, project management and business analysis methodologies, frameworks, and processes across numerous organisations.
Rusta is an experienced professional with a proven ability to lead and focus on delivering outcomes for her customers by applying the right level of agile and hybrid approaches.
Rusta loves spending time with her family, and over weekends you will find her next to the soccer field supporting her kids or helping out on the family’s free-range chicken farm.
She loves playing the occasional round of golf.