Paul KeleghanSenior Consultant
- Programme Management
- Programme Director
- CIO/IT Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Public sector/Government
- Transport and Logistics
- IT Services
- Graduate of the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.
- Bachelor of Science (Biochemistry) Nottingham Trent University.
- Master of Science (Information Systems): Kingston University–specialised in IT architectures.
- Master of Business Administration: Cranfield University – specialised in e-commerce.
- ISEB Software Engineer and Security Specialist.
- Project (PRINCE2) and SCRUM (Agile – Software Development) Project Management.
- Programme Manager (MSP) Practitioner.
- ITIL (IT Support) Services Manager – Executive level.
Paul has strong problem-solving and stakeholder skills, he was awarded the OBE for devising and implementing a digital, pan-government, mission-critical programme which reduced the likelihood of a terrorist attack taking place in the UK. This required the active collaboration and engagement with ten large and disparate departments.
An energetic self-starter with considerable experience deploying both leading-edge and mature technologies; which when combined with his well-developed leadership and change management skills enable him to create high-performing technology teams that make a difference.
A customer focused digital and change leader who has an enviable reputation for devising and delivering business enhancing strategies and projects.
As a Royal Marine, Paul made (at least!) 10 parachute jumps!