- Project management
- Agile delivery
- Business transformation
- Quality assurance
- Civil Construction
- Software Development
- PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Scrum Jumpstart
- Bachelor of Arts –Japanese
- Cambridge Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
Nick is highly regarded by our clients. He is a respected consultant who engages well at all levels and areas within an organisation. Nick has a passion for agile delivery – with a focus on Business Value.
He has been key to the successful delivery of several major projects recently at City Care. Most notably these include;
- Standing up and stabilising the systems setup for a Christchurch Airport property maintenance contract.
- A successful integration of a property contract with Tauranga City Council.
- Defining and planning the test approach for a code modernisation project.
Nick has a background in education with 7 years teaching experience in New Zealand and Japan. He now applies the skills he has learnt, such as communication, relationship management, and the ability to break down complex concepts, to his roles within his clients’ environments.
Nick was on the 2017 organising committee for the New Zealand Project Management Conference. He is also a member of the Test Professionals Network Christchurch.
Nick’s attitude and personality are quickly valued by clients – He is a natural leader.
Outside of work, Nick is pursuing his childhood dream of flying. When he’s not flying, he’ll be watching basketball, learning to code, or catching up with friends.