- Lean agile project and program leadership
- PMO and portfolio management
- Strategy and governance
- Complex systems change
- Coaching and mentoring
- Training and facilitation
- Information Technology
- Sustainable Development
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Social Impact
- Graduate Certificate in Sustainability and Climate Policy
- Professional Certificate in Advanced Project Management
- Master of Applied Positive Psychology
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
- Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM)
- AICD Company Directors Course
- IoD Diploma of Company Direction
Galen Townson is a strategic systems leader with 28 years in projects, strategy execution, complex programs to $500M, and PMOs to $5B. He also teaches project management, business agility, and agile leadership, to MBA level at the University of Western Australia, and was an adviser and trainer with the United Nations.
As a facilitator and coach, Galen integrates positive psychology to make professional learning approachable and practical, whether foundational project management, agile program leadership, or complex systems change.
Galen volunteers for PMI, NFPs and complex social issues, pursues interests in social enterprise, B Corps and startups, and enjoys coaching and developing others for wellbeing, performance and impact.
If you’d like to get in touch, please compete the following form: