- Project Coordination
- Executive Assistance
- Business Administration and financial management
- Technology sector
- Event Management / Fundraising
Gabby has 13+ years of experience in supporting senior executives and large Projects/Programmes. She has a wealth of knowledge in the technology sector having worked for Gen-I and CCL in a variety of supporting roles.
Some of Gabby’s more notable recent achievements include;
- Project Coordination of Fulton Hogan ERP Programme – Business Case Phase
- Fundraising for animal welfare relating to the 2019/2020 Australian Widfires
- Working as personal assistant Project Administrator for Farmlands’ Braveheart Programme
- Studio Management of Detail by Davina Sutton Ltd
- Event Management & Fundraising – ‘Royce to Russia to HALT his MS’ Campaign – raised $76,000
- Executive Assistant to MD & CEO of Computer Concepts Ltd
A team player that loves the hustle and bustle of a large project environment.
Originally from Inchbonnie on the West Coast, Gabby has run a number of fundraising initiatives, most recently for animal welfare relating to the 2019/2020 Australian wildfires. Oh and she’s also crazy about Dashshunds!!