Andrew McNamaraSenior Consultant
- Project Management
- Portfolio Management
- Software Development
- Project Management Professional (PMP) – Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Registered Project Professional (RPP) – Association for Project Management (APM)
- Chartered Engineer (CEng) – Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET)
- MSC (Aeronautics and Space Engineering) Cranfield University (UK)
- BEng (Engineering Science & Management) 1st Class Honours – University of Liverpool, UK
A project manager and consultant with space industry and high-tech manufacturing experience spanning 20 years. Andrew has delivered over 100 projects; from project, programme and portfolio management roles.
A UK Chartered Engineer, Registered Project Professional, and visiting lecturer on the University of Warwick’s Professional and Executive Masters degree programme. Andrew moved to Christchurch in 2018 and with the depth of experience he possesses, he has become a key member of our training business.
Andrew possesses a huge depth of experience in Project Management and teaching techniques. A rare combination, which is highly valued by the Millpond team.
Andrew is Millponds only bona fide rocket scientist! He also loves terrestrial adventures, such as getting 6,300m high in the Himalayas, and partaking in the World Solar Cycle Challenge through 1,500km of Australia’s Simpson Desert.