Andrew McNamaraSenior Consultant
- Project Management
- Portfolio Management
- Software Development
- Project Management Professional (PMP) – Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Registered Project Professional (RPP) – Association for Project Management (APM)
- Chartered Engineer (CEng) – Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET)
- MSC (Aeronautics and Space Engineering) Cranfield University (UK)
- BEng (Engineering Science & Management) 1st Class Honours – University of Liverpool, UK
A technical project manager, business manager and consultant with international aerospace and high-tech manufacturing experience spanning 20 years. Andy has delivered over 100 projects; from project, programme and portfolio management roles.
Andy studied Engineering Science and Industrial Management at the University of Liverpool, Astronautics and Space Engineering at Cranfield University, and Project Management (APMP) at University College London.
Along with teaching project and engineering management in academia and industry; Andy also provides professional accreditation and bespoke training courses up to MBA level.
After having moved to Christchurch in 2018 and with the depth of experience he possesses, Andy has become a key member of our training team.
Andy possesses a huge depth of experience in Project Management and teaching techniques. A rare combination, which is highly valued by the Millpond team.
Andy is Millponds only bona fide rocket scientist! He also loves terrestrial adventures, such as getting 6,300m high in the Himalayas, and partaking in the World Solar Cycle Challenge through 1,500km of Australia’s Simpson Desert.