Millpond is a Premier Authorized Training Partner (A.T.P) with the Project Management Institute, Inc (PMI)®
Having trained more than 1000 delegates across Asia-Pacific since 2008, Millpond (formerly Falcon Training) has become the go-to brand for project management education and certification for many organisations and practitioners.
Partnering with an ATP will ensure you experience high-quality PMI-developed training from an organisation you can trust, who has been PMI-approved, with vetted instructors.
Why should PMI Chapters partner with Millpond to provide PMI certification training?
- We have a number of partnerships with PMI Chapters in Region 10 (Australasia), which are proving mutually beneficial as Millpond can provide discounts to chapter members and commissions to PMI Chapters to reinvest in membership services, through events and future opportunities.
- We are passionate about all things project management. We know projects, we know training, and we know PMI.
- Our people are practicing project managers with real world experience, we are trained on the latest adult education techniques, and we have a current presence and strong history with volunteering with PMI.
- Partnering with Millpond could not be easier and our aim is a partnership model that works and is simple to maintain. We have a standard MOU, or we are happy to use a similar agreement template you might have.
- We can deliver both classroom or virtual training.
We are passionate about project management. Our mission is to help organisations become leaner, more efficient and effective in their operations.
How would the partnership work?
PMI Chapters would;
- Promote/market Millpond via
- A Logo and brief writeup on the Chapter website, partnering with Millpond as an PMI ATP.
- List/share upcoming courses on channels including; website, newsletter, social media, and hosted events
- Receive a referral fee commission – payable to the Chapter for any registration signed up through chapter marketing.
- Chapter members receive a discount on all Millpond offered PMI Certification Training courses.
What will you receive from Millpond in return?
- We’ll deliver the training service
- We’ll maintain the status of ATP
- Handle all the admin i.e. course registrations, payment, detailed queries, logistics, printing etc for the course
- Provide a training calendar of proposed courses each year
- Provide marketing material – logos, images, writeups etc
- Report back to the Chapter on course feedback from their members
We are happy to be involved as guest speakers for chapter info evenings to share a summary of the PMI certifications, value of achieving them for the organisation and the individual, and general tips/advice for preparing for the certifications. Some recent examples include attending sessions welcoming new members, promoting certifications, updating members on the changes to standards and exams.
Our most commonly run courses include;
- PMI Certifications: PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, Disciplined Agile (DA)
- Introduction to Project Management – 1 or 2 days
- Governance, Portfolio and Programme Management – 1 day
- We deliver a lot of custom/tailored training for clients. This service includes merging our modules on best practice knowledge areas with with our client’s in house processes, tools, and examples. This produces a very targeted and high value solution to tackle areas of improvement in organisations and teams.
Please contact us directly to discuss partnering with Millpond.
Millpond Pass Rate
The combination of classroom/ virtual training, self study and engagement has resulted in excellent first time pass rates for Millpond delegates.
Having trained hundreds of delegates from all walks of life, Millpond have the right tools for the job to help you pass the PMP certification. The combination of our training methods, facilitators, self study and collaboration have resulted in ongoing success and results speak for themselves.