- Posted by: James Dobson
- Categories: Blog, Christmas, Latest News
by James Dobson
It’s hard to sum this year up succinctly, as so much has happened. If we take away the uncertainty that COVID has brought across the globe and in New Zealand, I think this has been a landmark year for Millpond. So many achievements to look back on…..
- Our partnership with Qual IT – which has allows us to offer our clients a safe pair of hands to oversee project delivery, spanning project management and governance, to business analysis, testing, and information security services. This end-to-end offering will provide clients with clarity and certainty in the delivery of digital transformation projects. Hand in hand with this opportunity is the fact that we are now on the All of Government Consulting Services panel and Marketplace. We have put substantial investment into Marketing and are in the process of building additional collateral to assist in promotional campaigns.
- From a delivery perspective, our clients continue to demand the highest standards and I’m really happy with the feedback we are getting. Our reputation for professionalism and quality outcomes is definitely on the rise! Our current client list reads like a ‘who’s who’ of Christchurch’s business community and includes Foodstuffs, Synlait, Kathmandu, Farmlands, Alliance, Airways, Pacific Radiology, Christchurch International Airport, Lyttleton Port & Emerge Aotearoa to name a few….
- On the training front, we became one of only 2 Accredited Training Providers (ATP’s) in New Zealand for PMI, and our student’s marks are in the top 1% globally.
- It’s also worth mentioning that we have a pass rate of 100% with the new PMP exam!
- 2021 has seen us win work with large clients in Australia – BHP, and DDLS being the obvious examples, and our profile is also growing across Australia’s 6 PMI chapters.
- Our pool of trainers continues to grow and we welcome Galen, Fiona, and Michael to our ranks and we are now able to offer a much wider range of products, including Disciplined Agile (DA).
- We’ve welcomed a number of new people to the Millpond team; namely Kim, Nigel, Adam, Trinadh, Wal, and Lupepe.
Have a happy, hearty, and healthy Christmas and enjoy some much-needed time off!